Our vision is to Serve Christ by establishing a church network that will meet the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of those affected by disaster. We will accomplish this vision by building a communication infrastructure in Greater Austin that will enable and empower the body of Christ to organize, mobilize, connect, and respond quickly in the event of a disaster, great or small.
We believe we can be an asset to the body of Christ by organizing and mobilizing their resources so they can effectively and efficiently focus on the people affected by tragedy. By working together, we believe lives will be transformed in the name of Jesus Christ.
* Build a communication infrastructure among local churches, ministries and businesses that will enable and empower them to sponsor and provide for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of families affected by disaster.
* Organize resources needed in times of disaster.
* Collaborate with the City of Austin, Surrounding Counties, VOAD and all other disaster relief organizations.
* To provide Emergency Shelter training to equip and prepare volunteers within each participating organization in our network.
* To be prepared before the next disaster strikes.