The goal has been reached! You can still donate to show your support.
Foundation for National Parks & Wildlife & Tech Industry: Partnering for Impact
Together, as tech industry, we can make a mark and extend Lamington National Park (LNP), part of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, one of the World’s biodiversity hotspots.
The goals is to, collectively, raise $0.5M to expand the Lamington National Park by 186ha and protect that unique part of the world and countless species in an area of outstanding biodiversity, forever.
Why Lamington National Park:
- Part of the UNESCO World Heritage List, one of the World’s biodiversity hotspots.
- The park extension will preserve the natural environment and threatened species in perpetuity.
- Gondwana is the principal habitat for many threatened species of plants and animals found nowhere else in the world.
- During the Black Summer Fires 54% of the Gondwana Rainforest was burnt, much of these areas experienced fire damage for the first time in thousands of years.
- Culturally significant for First Nations Peoples who hold strong connections to the land.
- LNP follows a management plan and community views by working in partnership with the Traditional Owners
Together, we can make a difference and expand Lamington National Park for our employees, customers, partners and next generations to come to enjoy and experience, forever.